Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's been too long!

It's been months since I posted and our house has been completed and we have moved in. It's been a crazy few months and I feel bad that I haven't updated. Big thanks to Sue for sending me a comment and getting me back into this blog! Thanks Sue!!

A quick update and more to come tomorrow . . our house is done, we closed, we found out we are expecting = life is crazy! 



I believe this is the most updated photo of the front I have. It was taken right before closing so a few minor details changes. For example, we do have a mailbox and not just a pole and the post was painted to match the other trim. However, we had gotten so used to the white door that we kept it. I think its a nice splash of light to an otherwise dark exterior.

Blog updates to come: 

Granite - My thoughts on our selections and additional information

Kitchen backsplash - can I say I love a backsplash? 

The Insider - An update on the final look of the interior 

And of course I'm sure I'll think of others too! If you are reading and would like additional information on any post, picture or any aspect of the house. Please comment and I'm happy to share! 



No comments:

Post a Comment