Thursday, May 24, 2012

Even better installed

Seeing boxes of cabinets in the garage was pretty exciting but seeing installed cabinets was even better! We couldn't be happier with the color and quality. Can't wait to fill up each and every drawer and cabinet.

Kitchen

Kitchen and dinning area
Cabinets in laundry room

Master bath
Our master bath and hall bath have the same color cabinets. We can't wait to see the finished product of cabinets and countertops.

Closing Countdown = 42 days to go!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brianna,
    Just found your blog while searching for images of Santa Cecilia granite! Love to see the progress, you have a great blog! Very helpful info and links about Santa Cecilia. How did yours turn out? Considering it for our kitchen but since we won't be picking out the exact slab I'm concerned about the variation it could have. Thanks and look forward to seeing more updates, congrats on a beautiful home!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    Thanks so much for the kind words! I really enjoyed creating this blog but then life got so busy and I didn't have time to update. Your comment has helped to get me back into it though and I promise an update soon!

    As for the Santa Cecilia granite, we used it only in our hall bath and it looks wonderful! However, I will say it does have a yellow tint and some of the marks in the stone are large and a little different than I expected. The "purple-ish" hues of some of the stones was an odd surprise but looks very nice.

    I'll do my best to update tomorrow with a special post about the granite throughout the house! I'll take some pictures tonight and make some notes to give you some more information about it!

    Thanks again for the comment!

    ReplyDelete