Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh the changes!

It's been a busy few weeks for Brad and I. I was out of town to help my mom with a yard sale and then work of course has really been getting in the way of updating our house blog.

The builder have been making some amazing progress so prepare for this super, photo crazy blog post
 
On May 7, we visited the house and they had hung 90% of the dry wall.


I was out of town May 9 to 12, so I missed a lot of great photo-ops of the progress but when Brad and I went by on May 13, we saw they had completed the drywall, started to mud and had done our bull-nozed corners.




Then as of yesterday, May 15, they hung the garage door, continued to prep the walls and started to tile.

Yippie, a garage door!
Tile by the patio door off the living room.
Hall bath tile

Living room view. I think the walls are really looking great!

 
Master bath tile

And the biggest news of all . . we locked our interest rate yesterday. We are locked in for 30 years at 3.875%. Couldn't be happier with that rate!

We are meeting with the builder to select lights on the May 26 and then will select mirrors for the bathrooms and landscaping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment